Live in Support Worker
Attached Care is a supported accommodation provider for young people leaving care. Our home is staffed 24 hours a day, we provide support to young people aged between 16-21 years old who may be vulnerable and have varied support needs. With our support and guidance, we aim to prepare each young person with the necessary skills for their transition to independent living.
*Live in Female Support Workers needed*
Tasks to carry out:
• Accurate reporting and recording of activities in the home.
• Recognise and report safeguarding concerns
• Share responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of all young people in the home
• Provide 1:1 support and group support sessions
• Develop support plans to meet identified needs
• Provide practical support such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, budgeting, and maintaining a good personal hygiene.
• Support and monitor healthcare needs, including administering medication.
• Work effectively with colleagues and external agencies.
• Be able to develop a strong relationship with the young people, some of whom may present challenging behaviours, to understand their needs and feelings and respond to them accordingly.
NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- English – Advanced
- Live in 24 hours a day
- £1,100 – £1,300 monthly
Support living • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
Attached Care is a supported accomodation provider for young people leaving care. Our home is staffed 24 hours a day, we provide support to young people aged between 16-21 years old who may be vulnerable and have varied support needs. To su