Nursery Apprentice Job Description – Little Learners.
Purpose of post:
To contribute to the high standards of nursery provision through quality physical, social, emotional and intellectual care. Support the staff team within the setting and implement the daily routine. To undertake training to become a qualified Early Years Educator.
Manager/Deputy Manager/Room Leader
Duties and responsibilities:
1. To contribute to a planned programme of activities suitable to the children’s age and stage of development.
2. To maintain key children’s learning journeys through the gathering of a variety of quality observations, parent contribution and accurate regular assessment.
3. To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children, considering SEND, family cultures and medical histories.
4. Support all staff and engage in an excellent staff team.
5. Uphold standards within the setting by adhering to all policies and procedures and the nursery vision statement.
6. To develop and maintain strong parent partnerships and communication with parents/carers.
7.To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other
Nursery • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since December, 2019
Little Learners is a nursery in Denton providing care for children aged 3 months to 11 years of age following the early years foundation stage statutory framework.