We are looking for a Temporary Warehouse manager to join the Mercato Metropolitano team in Elephant and Castle.
- Pick and pack wine orders for our trading partners.
- Coordinate all stock requests from the stores/arrange logistics.
- Coordinate all inbound stock deliveries-insure all items are processed into the warehouse and delivery notes filed correctly.
- Coordinate all import deliveries from our EU supplier’s food and wine- incoterms
- Raise purchase orders for all non-food items -cleaning products/packaging.
You will need to have experience in warehousing and logistics and not be scared to get your hands dirty if required.
If required additional tasks will need to be carried out by the temp.
- English – Advanced
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
- £10 – £12 hourly
- Free lunch and discounts
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Food & Beverage • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
Our MMarketplace is where selected food suppliers and our trading partners connect with our visitors to breathe life into healthy living that helps local communities grow strong together.