Metropolis is looking for exceptional bartenders to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
If you're into music this is the job for you.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
Passionate about what you do, you love hospitality as much as we do. You’re into people, music and booze. And clubs.
You should have at least one year of experience of working as a bartender.
Thanks for your time.
- English – Intermediate
- Every Sat night 9pm-late
- £11.5 – £12.5 hourly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
Iconic nightlife venues. • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are the team behind some of the UK’s most loved and iconic venues including Jazz Cafe, Phonox, The Old Queen’s Head, The Blues Kitchen and more. We can’t wait to welcome you to the family.