Chef De Partie
A Harry’s Bar, James Street Chef De Partie will possess a background in high volume and attention to detail. We invest time and development into this role ensuring our chefs grow along with the business.
As a Chef de Partie, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous staff discount at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across as The Ivy Collection as we continue to open new concepts within the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally progressed and developed into senior positions.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• A place at The Ivy training academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since November, 2021
Harry's Bar features the same nostalgic glamour as its namesake, the Mayfair private members’ club that opened on South Audley Street in 1979.The menus at Harry’s Bar reflect those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbrid