Front of House Team Member
We are recruiting Café Team Members to join the Benugo team at our café in Luton Airport.
About the role:
· Serving customers
· Operating the till
· Preparing hot drinks to order (manual coffee machine, training will be provided)
· General cleaning duties
· Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the management
· Full training will be provided
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
· Passionate about the customer service industry with an interest in good quality food & coffee
· Able to work well under pressure and to work well with others
The cafe is open 7 days per week, all new joiners will be required to work 5 days per week including weekends with shift patterns ranging from 3:30 AM to 10 PM.
All successful candidates will be required to pass the Airport’s on-boarding process in order to be issued a staff pass. A valid passport will be required as well as a clean criminal record.
· Free meal on shift plus tea, coffee, soft drinks
· 50% off food & soft drinks at all Benugo locations – terms and conditions apply
· Great training and development with an exciting and growing company
· Life Insurance
· Wages are paid weekly
- Monday - Sunday
- £9.5 – £10 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
Benugo was founded in 1998 with the vision of not just creating superb, natural food, but also giving our customers a real experience. Today, Benugo is spread across the UK- high street cafes, museums, public spaces and bars & restaurants.