Head Chef - Kanada-Ya Panton Street
Head Chef / Kanada-Ya / Salary / No Early Starts / Great work-life Balance
£1000 WELCOME BONUS!
We are looking for fun, hardworking people to deliver our award winning authentic Japanese ramen. Experience in Japanese cuisine is not essential as we will give you all the training you need.
What we offer:
• Starting pay up to £32k + tips
• Performance Bonus Scheme up to £3500
• Private Healthcare
• CODE Hospitality Rewards
• Full uniform provided
• Training and opportunities of career progression
• Free team meals whilst on shift
• 28 days holiday
• Closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
• Legendary team parties
• Optional pension schem
Working on shift you will:
• Motivate and create a positive environment for your team and customers
• Oversee all training and HR with the support of your General Manager
• Ensure the company’s Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures are strictly followed
• Accurately manage your rotas and food cost according to company budgets
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Take an interest in Japanese food & culture
- £28,000 – £32,000 yearly
- tips & bonus
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2019
Kanada-Ya is a growing restaurant group with its foundations in traditional Japanese Ramen. Born in Japan, the company has been operating in London since 2013 and currently has sites 3 in Central London.