Health Care Assistant (HCA)
* Provide assistance to residents and service users to help them meet both their care needs.
* Providing personal care to residents and service users inclusive of but not limited to; toileting, washing, grooming and pad changing.
* Enable residents to achieve independence in every possible aspect of their lives.
* Understanding the rights and individual needs of the service user to have their own wishes respected.
* Understand and demonstrate how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
* Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
- Not required
- £10 – £11 hourly
- Travel time and Mileage
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Health Care • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
we offer the following : Free DBS Paid travel time Paid Mileage Personalised Induction Training Free Uniform Holiday Pay Pension Regular run and hours Staff Incentives and rewards Support