Home Care Assistant
Are you ready for a clean slate and a new challenge in 2021? Do you have what it takes to put a smile on somebody's face and to help them in their time of need?
At Clarendon Home Care our care workers drive from door-to-door to assist people to live independently and safely at home. We assist our clients with personal care, housework, medication, meals and all sorts of other tasks. No two days are the same!
We offer staff a comprehensive induction training course which means that no experience is necessary.
What we offer:
• Excellent rates of pay – £10 per hour
• 25p per mile fuel allowance
• Full induction, care certificate and NVQ training
• Local work in areas you know well
• Organised rounds, no driving from one area to another
• Paid holiday (28 days)
• Covid-proof job security
• Uniform and PPE provided
What we need from you:
• Available to work between 7am-2pm and/or 4pm-10pm
• A caring nature
• Hard work
• A full UK driving licence (car or motorcycle) or your own bike and the ability to ride quickly and confidently
- Not required
- 6.30am - 2pm
- Paid mileage, / pension / paid annual leave / Extra pay weekends
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Domiciliary Care Agency • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2017
Clarendon Home Care is an award winning, family-run home care business which has been operating since 1994. We provide every day support to local elderly people so they can go on living in their own homes.