Hi there! It's Francesco and Luigi here. We run this great restaurant in Victoria and we want you to be a part of it.
Pizza Pilgrims started life in 2011, when 2 brothers took a “Pizza Pilgrimage” of discovery. Once home, they installed a Neapolitan pizza oven and sold their first pizza on Berwick St Market. Since then, they have opened pizzerias in London and Oxford (so they would be able to make pizza in the rain).
As part of the pizzeria team, your role at Pizza Chef would be to support in the running of the kitchen, working closely with your team to ensure that we are always serving the best pizza to our guests.
Ensuring the high standards we are all looking for requires every Chef to excel in two key areas:
- Food, quality & safety: Our menu is simple and focused on Neapolitan style pizza. As Line Chef you will be the expert when it comes to our food, always ensuring our guests always receive the best pizza. You will also support the management team with the smooth running of every shift by keeping things safe, being well prepared for your shifts and supporting the Head Chef with controls within the kitchen.
- Supporting the Team: We have a 'one team one dream' approach to everything we do. Team work is key to a smooth shift so we always help each other out no matter the role, helping to create that great pilgrims vibe we all love to work in every day.
In return for your hard work we will:
• Invest in your growth and development
• Pay you a competitive rate including an equal share of tronc for all BOH and FOH teams plus bonus
• Hold two full staff parties for everyone throughout the year, we even close our pizzerias so everyone can join in
• Ensure you always have lots of fun
• Feed you all the pizza you would like
- English – Intermediate
- £12 – £14 hourly
- Plus Tronc
Pizza Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since November, 2021
We believe that Pizza equals Happiness, and you have a role to play in that!