1. To ensure that guests are always receiving an exceptional dining experience representing true value for money.
2. Ensure that all recipes and product yields are accurately costed and reviewed regularly.
3. Ensure that all food items are prepared as per standard recipe cards whilst maintaining portion control and minimizing waste.
4. Ensure that food stock levels within the culinary department areas are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the hotel occupancy and function forecasts.
5. Ensure that associate meals and associate dining services are of a consistently high standard.
6. Ensure that chefs are always in clean tidy uniforms and are always presentable to be in guest view.
7. Ensure that all food preparation equipment is being used safety and correctly and that it is cleaned and maintained.
- from £12 hourly