WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A highly passionate, professional and competent Sushi chef.
• A calm, thorough and confident Sushi chef that is capable of delivering a high level of consistency and is capable to keep a professional, positive attitude at all times focusing on quality and team work.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Competitive Salary £11 / hour + benefits and bonuses based on performance.
• Be part of the fast growing, innovative company.
• Staff meals
• Great progression prospects.
• Training and career progression
• 40 - 48 hours per week
• Paid holiday
• 25% Restaurant & Bar Discount
• Positive & friendly work environment
- English – Advanced
- Tuesday to Saturdays evenings and/or Saturday lunch
- £25,000 – £26,000 yearly
- Variable service charge
Sushi restaurant and bar • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2020
The best Sushi restaurant, Sake & Cocktails on Brick Lane, by Michelin guide chef Gustavo Vandsbergs