In this role you will assist the Warehouse Manager in ensuring that the whole goods in/out procedure, run in accordance with company procedures, policies, and guidelines.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to:
• Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
• Ensure all orders are picked and packed efficiently
• Complete all relevant paperwork correctly, neatly and in a timely manner
• Test products prior to shipping to customers and testing products upon delivery
• Ensure accuracy of goods location
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Ensure all stock is always handled with care
• Have a valid counterbalance fork lift license (though this is not essential)
• PC literacy
• warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
• Ship and receive orders
• Refurbish and remanufacture telecoms equipment
• Test and repair telecoms equipment
• Stock checking
• Label printing
• General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
• Assist the warehouse manager to complete orders and tasks
• Complete customer orders from start to finish
• Liaise with sales staff on goods in/out status
- Not required
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
Telecommunications • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2020
MF Communications supply business telecoms solutions, business phones, PBX systems, remanufactured parts, equipment and business telecommunications services to companies in over 125 countries, worldwide.