Old Queens Head is looking for exceptional club bartenders to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
You must be confident, caring and be driven to constantly improve.
We turn jobs into careers and we promise to give you life-long, transferable skills with amazing memories whether you're part time or full time.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
We want skilled club bartenders who know their craft.
1 years’ experience is the typical requirement. However, we realise some people are just born to be in hospitality, so if you have what it takes, then get in touch today.
- English – Advanced
- £12.5 – £13 hourly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurants, pubs & clubs... we're all about the best late night hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are a fiercely independent group that own some of London and Manchester's best bars and music venues including the Blues Kitchen, Jazz Café, The Old Queens Head, Phonox & Metropolis.