If you love delicious food, and are keen to bring some positive, upbeat energy to the team, keep on reading… We’re a fast-growing street food vendor and are looking to expand our team. We’re on the hunt for a part time kitchen team member! This will be a great opportunity for aspiring chefs to see how a busy kitchen works, whilst working alongside an amazing kitchen Team.
The role will be 0-34 hours per week at £10.50 per hour (as well as free food, yum!), with the potential for more hours.
- Working at various locations for events and festivals throughout the North East
- Help with food preparation for service & ensuring food is labelled correctly
- Follow processes and procedures to ensure safe work and high levels of cleanliness
- Taking customer orders & payments
- Dealing with customers’ requests
- Setting up the food trailer
• UK full driving license is essential
• The successful candidate will be confident in manoeuvring and handling the trailer
• Able to work evenings, weekends and can stand the cold!
• Previous catering/customer service experience is preferred, but not essential
• Knowledgeable of food hygiene/preparation
- Not required
- English – Advanced
- 0 Hour Contract (0-25.5/34 hours)
- £10.5 – £11 hourly
- Free delicious food
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Catering/Street Food Vendor • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since November, 2021
Here at Little Bao Bar, our philosophy is to serve the yummiest Bao’s, Dim Sum and Gyozas to our customers at food festivals and events from our funky, quirky van!