Chef De Partie
Blues Kitchen Shoreditch is looking for chef de partie to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
We turn jobs into careers and we promise to give you life-long, transferable skills with amazing memories whether you're part time or full time.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
We’re looking for passionate chefs.
Whatever your background or experience if you love food and working in a team, we’re the perfect fit.
With hard work as a chef de partie/grill chef/chef your next role will be sous chef.
Thanks for your time
- English – Intermediate
- Up to 7 days a week from noon-late
- £10 – £12 hourly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurants, pubs & clubs... we're all about the best late night hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are a fiercely independent group that own some of London and Manchester's best bars and music venues including the Blues Kitchen, Jazz Café, The Old Queens Head, Phonox & Metropolis.