Kricket are looking for an ambitious commis chef to join our delivery kitchen at Kricket Bristol.
In our delivery kitchen, you will work alongside experienced curry chefs and help with the preparation and presentation of our signature Kricket dishes delivering to our loyal customers in the area.
We are looking for a candidate that wants to develop their skillset, is ready for a challenge and is ambitious. No experience in Indian cuisine is necessary as we will teach you! You will start in our delivery site with the aim to move you into one of our restaurant sites down the line.
Here is a very good reason to join us. ... Job Security.
Not one individual at Kricket was let go throughout the pandemic. That includes employees who weren't eligible for furlough. Together, we have come out of that situation stronger and more empathetic than before. In fact, Kricket grew and continues to do so alongside our wonderful team.
What you get!
- We pay well and reward high achievers
- Working closely with owners Rik and Will
- £100 John Lewis voucher for every anniversary
- 50% Family and friends discount across the Group
- A young growing company with great staff retention
- £10 – £10.85 hourly
- £100 John Lewis voucher yearly / 50% off @ Kricket/Annual xmas bonus
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2019
Our staff are the driving force of Kricket. We aim to create an egoless culture, with team work, inclusiveness and loyalty being the pillars of our brand.