Part Time Bartender
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking drinks orders from clients.
- Being able to articulate detail about the product on offer in a knowledgeable way to the client.
- Ensuring that the bar remains clean and clear at all times.
- Making sure that the bar remains in stock and anything which is needed is requested well in advance.
- Working with Kitchen Porters to always achieve efficiency in cleanliness and availability of glassware.
- Be flexible to the requirements of the clients.
- Ensuring that sanitation standards are achieved.
- Accountable to follow all company policy and procedure.
- Handling alcohol and tobacco products will be necessary.
Whilst this remains your primary job role, from time to time you may also need to support other operations within the business including but not limited to the roles of Host, Barista, Kitchen Porter or Waiter. There is a requirement from all employees to offer a flexible availability including the necessity to work night shifts. Multi-lingual candidates preferred but not essential.
- English – Advanced
- Share of tips and service charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Café, Bar, Lounge, Tobacconist • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At ARC LE SALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury and discretion are guaranteed for every client. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creating the most innovative and luxurious establishment in Mayfair!