Air Freight Officer
Air Freight officer is responsible for the start to finish process involved in Air freight from contacting the airline for rate, booking space and then finishing off with customs declarations.
· Contacts carriers to schedule pick up for national and international orders and provides carrier pick-up scheduling information to Warehouse to ensure freight readiness.
· As necessary, provides information to internal and external customers as requested by the relevant departments
· prepares and provides legally compliant export documentation for international shipments and coordinates all associated paperwork through to filing
· Prepares commercial invoices, unless provided by the service groups. Reviews the latter for accuracy and compliance
• Maintains the assignment of commodity codes and countries of origins for UK exports/imports.
· Collects and maintains accurate information on product classifications vendor classifications, harmonized tariff classifications, country of origin determinations, commodity codes, product valuation reporting, and export license applications.
· Remains current with changing international shipping regulations
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- £23,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Logistics • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
KJ Cargo Shipping Services is an International Logistics Company, with specialism in international freight forwarding by Air Freight, Sea Freight, Road and Rail Freight, Project Shipping, Aircraft Charter, Freight Consultancy and Management