Barback (Yauatcha Soho)
In search for a motivated and enthusiastic Retail Barback to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Retail Assistant has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment is essential: hospitality experience is a distinctive advantage:
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and ability to manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Availability to work full-time and under pressure;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- 48 hours / week - 2 days off
- £10.5 – £11.2 hourly
- Great Company Benefits! Lunch on duty, uniform, F&B discounts...
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurants • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2017
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021.