PHONOX is looking for exceptional bartenders to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
You must be confident, caring, and be driven to constantly improve.
We turn jobs into careers and we promise to give you life-long, transferable skills with amazing memories whether you're part-time or full-time.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development Plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
Who we’re looking for:
Passionate about what you do, you have a hunger to learn & thirst for knowledge, you’re unique & stylish, with a maverick spirit to boot and you’ve got bags of personality & charisma.
We want skilled bartenders who know their craft. 1 years’ experience is the typical requirement. However, we realise some people are just born to be in hospitality, so if you have what it takes, then get in touch today.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK and a good command of English.
- Friday-Saturday, 11PM-5AM
- £12 – £13 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Late night restaurants, bars and clubs • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2018
Columbo Group is a fiercely independent hospitality group that owns and operates some of London and Manchester’s best bars, clubs, and music venues, including Phonox ,Jazz Cafe, The Blues Kitchens, The Old Queens Head