Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists
• Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
• Data entry in various platforms
• Email / Tele marketing for generation of Sales lead
• Follow-up for customers and for all assigned task.
• Fresh Graduates can also apply, looking for their apprenticeship.
• Should have good communication skills and fluent in English for written and verbal skills.
• Preferred 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Only British Citizens / ILR / Permanent Residents should apply.
• Age preferred 22-45
Minimum Wage will be applied.
- Not required
- day shift
- £20,000 – £22,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!