Electric Scooter e-Bike Mechanic
We are a fast growing UK based electric micro-mobility retailer with a mission to accelerate the adoption of clean transportation in the UK. We are passionate about urban micro-mobility and we are looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic mechanic that shares the same vision to join our tight knitted team.
The ideal candidate would have
- prior experience installing/repairing e-scooters or e-bikes
- extensive knowledge in Battery Management System, motor and control board
- electrical engineering background
- able to work on own initiative
- take ownership for problem solving
- attention to details
- flexibility/ willingness to work irregular hours to meet deadlines.
Some of the daily tasks may include:
- replacing parts of the vehicles such as motor, control board and tyres
- connecting batteries to the main board
- identifying root causes of issues
This is an unique opportunity to be part of a thriving industry, and to participate in the building and running of a high growth startup.
- English – Advanced
- £10 – £15 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!