Health Care Assistant (HCA)
Care Ekstra is looking for Health Care Assistants in Kingston upon Thames.
We have jobs in different care settings across Kingston. We work with a range of clients from elderly care to learning difficulties, mental health and complex care needs.
Duties include but not limited to the below. Work defers from client to client
• Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
• Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming, laundry and changing bedding.
• Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
• Accompany clients to medical appointments.
• Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
• Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
Shifts are usually long days 8am – 8pm or night shifts 8pm – 8am but there are shorts shifts which
can be 8am – 2pm or 12pm - 8pm or other.
What Care Ekstra can offer you as a Health Care Assistant
• Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
• Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
• Enhanced unsocial hours rates
• Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
• Free uniform
• You must be over 18 to apply
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Flexibility on travel - some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
• A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
• An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
- Not required
- long days (8am - 8pm), night shifts (8pm - 8am), early or late shifts
- £11 – £17.25 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Care Agency • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2022
Care Ekstra is a care agency company founded in 2021 and has already been providing excellent services to clients across Kingston. We have great training courses in place to ensure our staff are ready for the work we allocate to them.