Apprentice Customer Assistant
The Retail Apprenticeship will involve working in our store as a full -time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business. It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Hollings Customer Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Supervisors of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Duties will include:
· Demonstrating exceptional customer service
· Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
· Resolving customer queries
· Using knowledge to promote products to customers
· Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
· Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
Your training will take place in store over the 1st 12 months so, no college days and no homework! You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Not required
- English – Advanced
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Strand and Whitehall, London