We are currently looking for part/full time staff, including weekends to work in our new exciting project located in Queens Road market, Wimbledon. We want friendly, confident staff that are good with people and can work well in a team. The minimum age required is 21. Must be available to start work on 9th July 2021 for approximately 3 months with the possibility of being longer.
Bar Manager A favorable candidate would also have a personal license, keeps up to date with licensing legislations and who would take legal responsibility for the premises. The bar manager will promote and grow the business working to achieve targets within budgets.
* Bar Manager with at least 1 years experience of this role is essential * 2 year further experience in the industry
* Well spoken English, friendly and excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work under stress. The role includes:
* liaising with senior management * hiring and training staff * staff scheduling
* motivating the team
* stock management * maintaining a clean and efficient Bar
* ensuring that customers are receiving excellent drinks and service. Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- English – Advanced
Events Business • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
We are a small events bussiness, working in London for the past 5 years participating in summer festivals and Winter markets