We are looking for an applicant that has a proven track record of culinary experience and be familiar with sanitation regulations. As well as having a professional approach, experience with advanced cooking techniques; is a hard-working individual that works efficiently under pressure. The applicant should also be able to prepare and deliver a complete dish that delights customers as well as having a genuine passion for food, along with delivering a high-quality service.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Proven experience managing stock levels,
- Menu plans and preparation schedules.
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and dietary requests.
- Assist in stock taking, stock rotation and storage of stock, including checking and receiving deliveries.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- English – Advanced
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant/ Bar • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
We are a gastro pub by the St Paul’s.