Chef De Partie
Jazz Cafe is looking for a chef de partie to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
We turn jobs into careers and we promise to give you life-long, transferable skills with amazing memories whether you're part time or full time.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
We’re looking for passionate chefs.
Whatever your background or experience if you love food and working in a team, we’re the perfect fit.
With hard work as a chef de partie your next role will be sous chef.
Thanks for your time
- English – Intermediate
- 5 days a week from 6pm-12am
- £10 – £12 hourly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurants, pubs & clubs... we're all about the best late night hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are a fiercely independent group that own some of London and Manchester's best bars and music venues including the Blues Kitchen, Jazz Café, The Old Queens Head, Phonox & Metropolis.