Do you love People and Tacos? If you do then Wahaca is the place for you!
Wahaca is the leading Mexican restaurant in the UK and we are looking for a hands-on, Junior Manager (Duty Manager or Supervisor experience) to join us.
As an Duty Manager at Wahaca you will:
· Make every shift fun and engaging for your team
· Ensure all our guest receive an incredibly memorable ‘WOW’ experience
· Motivate and inspire your team to achieve goals together
· Drive our company vision and values
· Work closely with and to support the Management Team to achieve excellence
What you can expect from us:
- A positive and diverse work environment
- A company who are passionate about sustainability and believe good food literally doesn’t have to ‘cost the earth’
- Reward and recognition, (we love to celebrate everything! Work anniversary’s, birthdays and hard work)
- Free nutritious food from the menu every time you're on shift
- 70% off food for you plus 3 mates on your day off!
- The ability to progress through the business at your pace with our industry leading training and development programme
- Flexible - Monday to Sunday
- £29,000 yearly
Restaurant • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
Wahaca is a leading Mexican Restaurant group, inspired by the street food markets of Mexico. A company who are passionate about sustainability and believe good food literally doesn’t have to ‘cost the earth’.