Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Executing maintenance and essential duties as directed by line manager.
• Planning and scheduling work to ensure all repairs are completed in a timely fashion, minimising operational disruption.
• Conducting periodic quality checks on buildings, equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
• Making repairs and adjustments as needed, repairing faulty equipment and damaged structures.
• Troubleshooting by consulting blueprints, schematics, and other sources as necessary.
• Being on hand to respond to company's emergency maintenance needs.
• Managing heating, electrical, and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
• Performing general maintenance tasks including painting and carpentry.
• Maintaining records for equipment and supplies.
Whilst this remains your primary job role, from time to time you may also need to support other operations within the business. There is a requirement from all employees to offer a flexible availability including the necessity to work night shifts and early mornings.
- English – Advanced
- Variable Hours
- £36,000 – £40,000 yearly
- Company vehicle
Café, Bar, Lounge, Tobacconist • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At ARC LE SALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury and discretion are guaranteed for every client. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creating the most innovative and luxurious establishment in Mayfair!