Are you a Head Chef or Sous Chef looking for their first Head Chef position? Are you based in London and looking for a permanent role within a fresh food environment? We are is looking for a friendly and professional Head Chef to join our team. Fancy working a Five-day week?
The right Head Chef will have a passion for food and a desire to get creative with the specials menu. You will have excellent food hygiene knowledge and the ability to take control and put this into practice. You would manage a brigade of chefs, meaning you should be a strong team player with the ability to motivate and develop your team. Consistency is key, so standards must always remain high in this fast-paced kitchen.
Head Chef – The Ideal Candidate:- You will control and direct the food preparation process
- You will have experience leading and motivating a team
- You will be responsible for managing the kitchen rota, tracking, setting, and delivering the agreed GP%
- You should have excellent Food Hygiene knowledge and practices, ensuring all documentation is completed daily
- You will be creative with your menu ideas and recipes, being careful to maintain the original
- English – Intermediate
- - Full time employment, 5 over 7 days per week including weekends
- from £30,000 yearly
- - Share of tips, meals on duty, generous staff discount
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restuarant, Bar and Courtyard & Delicatessen • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2018
A true, family-run, independent restaurant in the heart of Kennington, offers discerning fans the very best of seasonal Italian inspired food and wine, served in sophisticated, yet relaxed surroundings.