Full time required (48 hours a week).
£39 a year + bonuses 9for a total of 10% of yearly salary)
Brother Marcus is an upper casual restaurant group with sites in Borough, Angel and Spitalfields serving Eastern Mediterranean food. Open 7 days a week, Brother Marcus has a strong Brunch concept during the day with a friendly sharing dish menu in the evening in a relaxed and friendly setting.
The food and drink focus on flavours from the Eastern Mediterranean region bringing fresh, seasonal ingredients to give our guests the chance to experience the Eastern Mediterranean.
We are looking for creative and innovative people to join us.
· A strong understanding of the logistical and practical day to day running of a kitchen
· A good understanding of budgets and running a profit-making business
· A varied experience of kitchens and team management
· Experience in working and managing an effective chef team
· Experience of working under supervision as well as on own
· A passion for the hospitality industry and up to date on current food trends
· A wiliness to jump in and help with the team when needed
· A drive to learn and develop your skills in the hospitality industry
· Good knowledge of kitchen production, presentation and service operation
· experience working in a high-volume outlet over various shifts
- 5 days on - 2 days off
- £39,000 yearly
- Plus quarterly bonus
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant -All day dining • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2019
Owned by three young friends, Brother Marcus attempts to create a young, fun & hardworking atmosphere for the customers and staff to enjoy.