RGIS is a global organisation and the market leader in inventory solutions. We provide inventory and stocktaking services to a wide range of retail customers.
The Role of Auditor / Stocktaker:
• The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including early, late and night shifts.
• Due to the needs of our business, we need candidates who are available to work Sunday and at least two shifts a week between Monday – Friday.
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on our processes and the use of equipment.
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
• The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
• £8.75 -£9.00 per hour (with the potential to earn up to £10.50 per hour)
• Bonus scheme – with the potential to earn an additional £1.50 per hour based on achieving performance targets
• High personal mileage paid to car owners
• Travel is provided and paid to and from job locations each day.
- Not required
- Sunday to Friday
- £8.75 – £9 hourly
- Potential to earn an additional £1.50 per hour based on performance
Stocktaking, supply chain and merchandising solutions • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since November, 2018
This exciting position is perfect for reliable, driven individuals who want to be rewarded with bonuses, promotions, and opportunities for growth. The ideal associate thrives in changing environments, and has an eye for accuracy and detail.