Must have Level 2 in Food Saftey
Preferably Allergies training too.
Must understand stock rotation and how to order. You will be required to carry out normal general cleaning duties in the kitchen. Maintain a high standard and make sure that you're always following the guidelines put in place.
The right candidates will have
- Good communication skills
- Take Initiative when needed
- Flexible working hours
- Team mentality
- Understand the importance of food safety & kitchen hygiene
- Ability to complete a stock take
- Teach new and jnr members of staff the menu
You will be looking to have around 25-40 hours a week.
- English – Advanced
- £10 – £11 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!