Chef - Kanada-Ya Covent Garden
Chef / Kanada-Ya / Permanent Contract / Flexible Hours / No Early Starts
£250 WELCOME BONUS!!
We specialise in Tonkotsu ramen, delicious, traditional Japanese noodle soup. If your mouth’s watering, keep reading for the best bit - our pay and benefits!
We are looking for fun, hard-working people to ensure our guests receive a great experience.
What we offer:
- Starting pay between £9.25-£9.75p/h + Tips
- Private Healthcare (after 12 months service)
- CODE Hospitality Rewards
- Full uniform provided
- Training and opportunities of career progression - most of our Head Chefs joined us as chefs and they can earn well over £30k p/a
- Free team meals while on shift
- 28 days holiday
- Closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Legendary team parties
- Optional pension scheme
Working on shift you will:
- Prepare ingredients & meals to company specifications
- Take pride in keeping the premises organised & clean
- Work within the company’s food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- Enjoy being part of a friendly & cooperative team
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Take an interest in Japanese food & culture
- Not required
- £9.25 – £9.75 hourly
- Tips & £250 welcome bonus
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2019
Kanada-Ya is a growing restaurant group with its foundations in traditional Japanese Ramen. Born in Japan, the company has been operating in London since 2013 and currently has sites 4 in Central London.