Chinese Cuisine Chef
We have a number of exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and self-motivated persons to join the Tao Tao Ju Central Production Kitchen team.
Established in 2011, Tao Tao Ju is an iconic Chinese restaurant in the heart of London’s Chinatown. In the past year, Tao Tao Ju has opened branches in Waterloo, Maida Vale and Wandsworth to bring our homemade dim sum to enjoy outside of Chinatown.
We are currently looking to hire a number of prep chefs (approx. 45 hours) at our Central Production Unit in Park Royal. Salary from £9.50 per hour (depending on experience) with opportunities for progression.
• Follow the prep list created by the head chef
• Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
• Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
• Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
• Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
• Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Not required
- Chinese – Intermediate
English – Intermediate
- 5 days a week
- £21,000 – £22,000 yearly
- Bonus depending on service levels
Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since January, 2021
Driver team, not solo gig