Michelin Head Pastry Chef
Smyth & Co are proud to be working alongside one of the world’s most iconic Michelin Chefs at one of their establishments in London.
This multi star restaurant, situated in a well-known building are looking for their new rockstar Head Pastry Chef.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Michelin Restaurant experience.
- A genuine passion and creative flair.
- A great attitude and eye for detail
- The desire to consistently deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Experience in tempering chocolate and working with sugar and substitutes of sugar.
- Be highly organised with proven leadership skills.
- A willingness to replenish knowledge.
- A working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations.
The ideal candidate in return will get:
- A generous salary package
- 4 days, 8 shifts
- An incredible team to work alongside
- Inhouse company perks
This is a career defining position. If you are ambitious, talented, and professional – please apply today.
- £55,000 – £60,000 yearly
Luxury Hospitality Consultancy • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2022
Smyth & Co offer an unrivalled luxury consultancy service to the world’s most prestigious companies. We align our Candidates with their career purpose and with the most outstanding and well known establishments in the world.