Humble Grape is a highly successful and well-publicised group of wine bars/restaurants, who are now looking for an experienced Sous Chef. .
● We all work in & around 45 hours per week with 2 days off, ideal for someone keen to have a good work/life balance,
● We regularly have wine training sessions and food tastings so we are constantly trying something new, discovering something different every week,
● Our menu changes seasonally so we are constantly working with different products and techniques.
● We are passionate about the food we produce using some of the best seasonal and organic products along with a zero waste and nose to the tail mentality
- Have previous experience within the role you are applying for
- Have a passion for creating top-quality seasonal dishes
- A strong mindset to zero-waste food production
- An open mind willing to learn new techniques and develop, as well as sharing experience.
Casual Dining Experience
Fine Dining Experience
Fluent in English
Safe Food Handling
- English – Advanced
- £27,000 – £31,000 yearly
Tapas Restaurants • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
Busy Tapas Restaurant