The following requirements are required for the role:
• Prepare all food items as directed
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
• Restock items and perform safety checks as needed throughout the shift
• Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
• Any other duties as required by the Chef including cover for Chefs absence
As well as meeting the above requirements candidates need to possess personal characteristics including: punctuality, reliability, high levels of cleanliness and be able to accept instruction.
If you are passionate and want to develop your cooking ability, we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £9 per hour
Interviews will be held on: Friday 7th August 2020
- English – Beginner
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Cafe Bar • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2020
We are looking for an Assistant Chef to join our team in a new modern café/bar. Candidates need to be flexible enough to grow with a new business. We aim to produce and deliver food which looks and tastes amazing.