We are looking for an experienced Barista who will be responsible for front of house operations including making coffee (barista experience in speciality coffee is a must), brewing tea, stock control, ordering, hiring, training, and general all-round café work.
Location: 6 Harrow Place, London, E1 7DB
Hours: Mon to Fri, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- A minimum of 1-year of experience in speciality coffee.
- Dial in an espresso machine and maintain extraction receipt.
- Offer excellent coffee and tea consistently.
- Espresso machine and grinder cleaning, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Understand extraction theory, sensory principles, and milk preparation.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness and an organised workspace.
- Good experience in ordering and food handling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Support all members of the team across all areas.
- Perform well in a fast pace and - high-pressure environment.
- Manage coffee-related stock.
- Undertake opening and closing duties including food preparation and cashing up.
- English – Advanced
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- £10.5 – £12 hourly
- Work meal on shift
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Cafe • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2021
We are a family-run independent Pan-Asian cafe located in the City of London. We serve specialty coffee, selective tea, superfood latte, and Pan-Asian nutrition-balanced cuisine.