Junior Sous Chef
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef.
Vinoteca is a small independent group of wine bars, which combine high quality, characterful wine with a highly seasonal modern European menu. We work with the best ingredients from great suppliers to produce freshly cooked seasonal food.
• Our chefs work an average of 48 hours per week over 5 days
• 28 days paid holiday
• Staff meals on duty and wine training
• There is also a generous staff discount scheme
• Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow
In return we are looking for a Junior Sous Chef who:
• Is passionate about food and love to cook for others every day
• Has a strong background and talent for cooking fresh seasonal food
• Want to progress further in their career, to learn and grow with us. Vinoteca is a growing company and always looks to promote from within when opportunities arise
• Is conscientious, hardworking, reliable, creative, a pleasure to be around & someone who is willing to take responsibility for what they do
• Has excellent time management skills and a strong working knowledge of kitchen health and hygiene procedures
• Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the similar position.
- English – Advanced
- £27,000 – £29,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2019
Open plan dining and a prominent central bar serving food & wine all day Stunning events space on the mezzanine ideal for private dinners, wine tastings & drinks receptions.y