As a support worker for BCR you will be expected to carry out care to vulnerable adults and the elderly in a professional manor. Daily duties include but are not limited to:
• Personal care (showering, brushing teeth etc.)
• Monitoring individual’s conditions.
• Monitoring behaviours.
• Helping with every day duties (eating and drinking)
• Dispensing medications to service users.
• Supporting service users to achieve the highest level of independence available.
Part-time hours: 0-60 per week
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, and Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
• Performance bonus
• Casual dress
• Flexible schedule
• Free or subsidised travel
• 10 hour shift
• 12 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Night shift
All staff are expected to carry out a COVID-19 lateral flow test every Sunday and report the results to the company.
• GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
• Support work: 1 year (preferred)
• Enhanced DBS (preferred)
• Right to work in the UK (required)
Recruitment Agency • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
We are a recruitment company operating in Southampton and surrounding areas, providing support care staff to both care homes and supported living care providers.