Bicycle & Electric Scooter Mechanic
Vive Scooters UK is a growing company. We aim to make personal electric vehicle ownership as easy and stress-free as possible and to support the UK's transition to zero-emission transport.
Our Vive workshop carries out daily repairs to customers e-scooters and e-bikes.
You will play a vital role in ensuring the customers have a great experience.
- Assembly of new e-bikes
- Repairs & servicing of e-bikes and e-scooters
- Performance / quality control checks following build, repair or service
- Full inspections and damage assessments
- Fault diagnosis of e-bike problems, recommend parts and labour to fix
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired is essential
- A genuine passion for cycling and e-mobility!
- Home collection and delivery (Driving)
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience working as a Bike technician / Mechanic.
- Experience in similar fields such as motorcycle mechanics will be considered.
- Being part of an organisation in hyper growth with huge amounts of potential for personal development.
- Ongoing training and development plans.
- Autonomy and ownership over the work you do.
- Training provided.
Retail • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
We aim to make personal electric vehicle ownership as easy and stress-free as possible and to support the UK's transition to zero-emission transport.