We're looking for an experienced Plasterer to join our team, ideally with damp proofing experiance. We mainly carry out works to domestic properties so attention to detail and good communication skills are a necessity.
The ideal candidate will :-
- Speak good English.
- Have good people skills.
- Have previous experience in the trade.
- Have their own vehicle.
- Have good timekeeping skills.
- Be able to use their initiative.
- Be able to communicate effectively with the office and other staff members.
- Live within reasonable distance to our office.
Job responsibilities :-
- Ensure all paperwork and materials are collected before the works are due to begin.
- Ensure the work site is kept in a tidy state and clean to the best of your abilities.
- Carry out works with reasonable care and skill.
- Manage labourers that may be working alongside you.
- Ensure works are carried out to schedule.
- Filling out end of works paperwork & returning to the office.
- Effectively communicate any issues.
If you're invited to interview you will need to bring photo examples of your work and references.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time
- English – Intermediate
- Monday - Friday
- £10 – £20 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!