The role requires you to work alone for most of the day. Warehouse can be set up to your preference to achieve optimal work return.
We would require 40 hours per week / 8 hours a day. Working hours can be flexible but between 7:30 & 19:30.
Main duties will include:
- Repairing camera systems and camera boxes.
- Repairing mast equipment
- Charging batteries & sorting them on shelves
- Maintaining equipment (painting, fixing, storing)
- Ensuring project equipment is in full working order in time for on site projects.
- Checking/maintaining/rolling tubes.
- Frequent stock checks of main equipment and any equipment for your own work that we may need to order/top up (nails, cables/wires, tools, LED diodes, materials etc).
- Keeping the warehouse clean & tidy with project equipment easily accessible for on site technicians to take
- Other general maintenance