We’re looking for a Barista/BarBack to join our front of house team, helping support the seamless running of the bar at Granary Square Brasserie. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
• Provide support to the entire bar team
• Establish and maintain good working relationships amongst the bar and front of house team
• Monitor and regularly replenish all stock, ensuring bartenders have the supplies to make drinks
• Ensure the bar area is clean
• Where necessary be responsible for maintaining the coffee machine and making coffee for guests
What’s in it for you?
• Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
• Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount when dining in the restaurant and at our sister restaurants nationwide
You’ll also get access to an impressive array of benefits:
o Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
o An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
o Refer a Friend - earn a reward of up to £2000
- English – Beginner
- £10 – £11.5 hourly
- Extra tips, meals on duty and perks
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurants • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Granary Square Brasserie brings the true meaning of all-day dining to residents and visitors alike, offering a welcoming place to meet, hang out, eat and drink, any time of the day, 7 days a week.