Senior Care Assistant
💚💗 In Home Care are looking for a full time Senior Care Worker to join our Horndean Office!!
🚘Must have own car and full drivers license.
👩🎓Should Hold a Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3 (NVQ) or be willing working towards this 📚
💗 Must be available for an early and late a week (7am-3pm and 2pm-10pm)
£19,760 rising to £22,500 after probation
£275 per on call week (1 weekend in 10 weeks)
Back up weekends to on call (2 weekends in 10 weeks)
Job Role will include 💗-
• Supporting Management team
• Covering care calls as and when required
• Basic Admin Support (sending emails, typing up care plans, completing risk assessments)
• Carrying out Initial Assessments
• Completing Spot Checks/Medication Competencies
• Must have a good phone manner
• Completing auditing
• Liaising with health professionals such as GP's, District nurses and Occupational therapy
• Completing carer supervisions and appraisals
• Liaising with local authority
• Friendly team, with very supportive management.
Whether you are already working for IHC and looking to work your way up or IHC sounds like a team you would like to join then please get in touch
Health and Social Care • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
Domiciliary care agency that thrives on team work and outstanding care!