The Jazz Cafe is looking for exceptional bartenders to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
If you're into music this is the job for you.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
Passionate about what you do, you love hospitality as much as we do. You’re into people, music, food and booze.
You should have at least one year of experience of working as a bartender.
Thanks for your time.
Restaurants, pubs & clubs... we're all about the best late night hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are a fiercely independent group that own some of London and Manchester's best bars and music venues including the Blues Kitchen, Jazz Café, The Old Queens Head, Phonox & Metropolis.