Chef De Partie
We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to amaze the patrons of our establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor to a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure long-term success.
1. Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues.
2. Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations.
3. Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
4. Follow the guidance of the Head or Sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes.
5. Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality.
6. Enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
7. Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
1. Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role.
2. Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes.
3. Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
4. Knowledge of best cooking practices.
5. Culinary school diploma
If you think this is a role for you, then we want to hear from you.
- English – Beginner
Italian – Beginner
- Split shifts
- £22,000 – £24,000 yearly
- + tips + meals + staff discounts
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant & Bar • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2019
Teamed by brother and sister. The restaurant is cosy, friendly & lively with seasonal ingredients, that’s us in a nutshell. If you enjoy giving great service 100% of the time whilst having fun, we want to hear from you!