Are you looking for a new challenge to start immediately, then this exciting new role could be for you!
We are a Global company and we will offer you great opportunities to progress and an excellent training program.
Hours: 40-50 hours a week across 5 days including weekends
The ideal candidate would posses the following skills and attributes:
• Good oral communication
• Good level of numeracy
• Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
• Positive and approachable manner
• Team player qualities
• Order supplies, food and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand
• Stock management
• Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations
• Ensure the kitchen is clean and organised
• Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
• Assisting with the management of health and safety
• Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
• Monitoring portion and waste control
• Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- £8 – £9 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Food delivery, Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
With over 50 years combined experience in hospitality & restaurants operations, delivery, procurement & purchasing, FEED IT formed as a group of industry experts, with a view to shake up ”all things food”.